Every year the National Association of Home Builders conducts a member census in order to better understand the composition and characteristics of the people who belong to its organization. In 2017, 32 percent of NAHB’s members were builders—those directly involved in home building. The remaining 68 percent were associate members—those involved in supportive industries and professions, such as trade contractors, … Continue reading Who are NAHB’s Builder Members?
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed