NAHB’s Fall 2012 Construction Forecast Webinar will be held on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm ET.
How is the market unfolding as the housing recovery quickens?
David Crowe, Chief Economist, NAHB
Mark Zandi, Chief Economist, Moody’s Economy.com
Robert Denk, Assistant Vice President for Forecasting and Analysis, NAHB
- The fragile state of the national and world market
- Foundations of the housing breakout
- Regional markets – the strong and the weak
- Rising home price sustainability
- Potential headwinds from credit access and low appraisals
- Materials and energy costs